HOW TO POST
Post your Human Resource needs on myPolice.ca
This is a free service to the Police Community in Canada.
It is as simple as sending us an e-mail to jobpostings@myPolice.ca with the following information in the body of the e-mail or as an attachment:
- Name, address and contact information for your police service
- An image of your police service crest
- Full description of the position(s) you wish to post
- Other relevant information
- Closing date of competition
We will develop the posting from the information provided, unless you have done this in advance, and we will advise you by e-mail when the posting is on the web site.
All communication by applicants will be directly with your police service.
Simply, send us the same copy you would send to a newspaper or magazine and we will post your HR needs on myPolice.ca.
The following is one example of how your recruiting entry would look:
Join the Winning Team
Centreville Police Department
505 St. James Street,
Attention: Recruiting Section
We are an equal opportunity employer